Board of directors
We, at Ergo Home Group, treat our service as our way of life. We consider our customers as our business partners and we look to offer them customized solutions for their needs and budgets. We have always placed people at the centre of our business. We are committed to establishing good relations with our investors, our clients, our employees as well as different stakeholders in the community. We have been in the market for two decades and throughout this period we learned to appreciate that long term relationships are based on quality and consistency of service. At the same time, we try to continue improving our product and service and to offer creative total furniture solutions that would mean added value for our customer.
Our advantage being our experience gained from the execution of our customer needs under strong deadlines, FSC and ISO standards, our supply in project certified under LEED standards, both at home as well as overseas, through product diversification and value for money furniture solutions.
“We believe in working together, building positive relationships, celebrating diversity in business and culture and contributing positively to the communities we live and operate”
This is what we aim to give to our future business partners, our customers.
Executive Chairman Ergo Home Group
at a glance
- Established in 1992 with Formatek Components Ltd, our Member Company and fully owned subsidiary that is currently one of our main exporting arms. Formatek being the first Cypriot manufacturing company for office furniture, kitchens, wardrobes and customised joinery works and a leading Export Company for the Middle East area.
- Started to trade furniture solutions in partnership with leading Italian firms in 1996. New business included the design, procurement and installation of fitted furniture of Italian design, production and quality under the trade name CUCINA & CUCINA.
- Year 2000 the company created the LIVING concept, entering the loose furniture market.
- Ergo is a leading company in both the retail as well as contract market of fitted and loose furniture in Cyprus.
- Ergo operates 7 showrooms in Cyprus
- Ergo holds procurement offices in China, Greece and Italy while keeping close relation s with manufacturers worldwide.
- Ergo operates in the furniture contract market since 2003 and successfully completed a number of prestigious projects for well know clients
- Ergo operates in the Hotel furnishing business since 2003
- Ergo currently employs 100 employees with extensive know-how and expertise in offering total furniture solutions for housing as well as hotel projects (including lighting and drapery)
- Ergo is operating in QATAR, OMAN, SAUDI ARABIA, GREECE and UK.
- Ergo has been actively involved in the renewable energy sector since 2010, via its subsidiary company Ergo Energy.
Our mission is to keep our values constant and to share them with our customers.
We must offer the best value for money total furniture solutions to our customers in a consistent, qualitative and timeliness manner. Our mission is to become our customer’s one stop for the furniture solutions that we are capable to offer while providing all available options of service and product. We aim to produce and deliver world class quality products and provide excellent and reliable services to all our customers.
Additionally, Ergo Home Group has defined four Guiding Principles of its corporate Mission. Statement, which it says are the four cornerstones of its business model. The Guiding Principles are:
quality . style . services. integrity
We, will strive for continuous improvement and will be creative and single-minded in our drive to be a company of distinction for the sustained well-being of our shareholders and employees as well as the communities we operate.
To become one of the leading total solution contract furniture companies of the Middle East and Europe by creating beautiful Homes and Hotels for our customers.
For the foreseeable future, should we do all that we say will do, it is our vision that Ergo Home Group will continue to be a provider of innovative, quality products and services that represent preferred solutions to customer needs.
By following our Vision, our company will expand its export market across worldwide. The company’s activities will aim towards the offer of quality products and efficiencies, and strive to achieve the contentment of the business partners, final customers and employees.
This innovative environment will be driven by cooperative partnerships with our customers.
Scope of service
A. Production / Procurement of Loose and Fitted Furniture solutions for housing as we as Hotel Projects in Qatar, OMAN, Saudi Arabia, Greece, Cyprus and UK including lighting and drapery.
- Interior design advisory and product customization design services
- Product design
- Project costing
- Product sourcing (procurement)
- Project management – Contract execution Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UK, Greece and Cyprus
- Product installation and Site Supervision
- After sales support
- Quality Control
B. Ergo Home Group actively involved in the energy sector offering photovoltaic solutions
- Photovoltaic evaluation studies
- Supply of PV systems and components
- Installation of PV Parks
- PV Licensing for large and small scale projects
- Net Metering PV systems
- Long term experience and know-how in the delivery of turnkey furniture solutions.
- Delivering furniture quality and excellent craftsmanship to meet the needs of our clients.
- Ability to design and produce any customized furniture and woodwork solutions in accordance to customers design and pricing needs.
- Continuous improvement of ourselves both in meeting our clients’ expectations and setting new standards that will exceed those expectations.
- Successful long term experience in contract furniture projects in the Middle East, Cyprus, Greece and UK.
- Production flexibility via self-owned facilities (Formatek) and business partners in China, Italy and Greece.
- Strong Business Partnerships with highly reputable Italian manufacturers for readymade fitted and loose furniture solutions.
- Continuous focus in research and development, ensuring that our new range will always be on the cutting edge of ergonomic technology while retaining the comfort, durability and aesthetics that we are well known for.
- Procurement and installation expertise.
- High quality of customer service.
- Quality control teams overseas with all manufacturing partners.
Operation and Financials
- Ergo is a medium sized company; Yr. 2012 turnover of US$20 million; Yr. 2013 turnover of US$28 million; Yr. 2014 US$9 million; Yr. 2015 US$19 million;
- Ergo operation is based on well- defined segregated responsibilities amongst departments.
- Ergo currently employs 100 employees.
- Ergo via its wholly owned subsidiary and Member Company, Formatek Components Ltd processes all required quality assurance certifications and has successfully executed furniture contracts under LEED Standards requirements in Qatar.
- Ergo is a group with an extensive local and international presence and has been actively involved in the energy sector via its subsidiary company Ergo Energy.
- The company has developed strategic partnerships with leading manufacturer of photovoltaic modules, components and inverters